Thursday, August 29, 2013

Cream Goddess

You guys are probably going to see this backdrop frequently because it happens to be my back porch. Whenever I feel like stepping out for some fresh air, it is my go to happiness. I should consider buying a patio table to have some of my girlfriend's over, but... summer is basically almost coming to an end. Maybe next year? I'll make that happen. Anyhow, I am adoring this one-piece romper I purchased from Forever 21. When I first picked this item up, I thought it was a dress. But, when I realized it was a romper I felt like I just hit bingo! It's basically like buying a cardigan with pockets, I'm pretty glad that this jumper came in this cream soft color, it set the right mood for these warm days.

So.. I have been coming across these flower crown post everywhere and I finally jumped on the bandwagon, it just makes me feel like a bohemian princess. The only thing I am missing is a picnic at the park or something. This head band happens to be my room mates accessory, here and there I'll rummage through her collection. My romper needed a strong add- on, the crown definitely was the right piece to spice it up.

Romper: Forever 21, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Headpiece: Urban Outfitters.

0 comments

Post a Comment