Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Handful of fields.




Copyright © 2013 Michael Cordova & Ricky Orng

This is as casual as I can get when it comes to my wardrobe, you can't go wrong with a pair of cut off denim shorts and a loose button down top. There's something with shorts and button downs that always seem to be a classic outfit that never fades. If I wanted to run to the store or hangout at a barbeque , I instantly seem to piece these together. Why not put on a pair of my favorite wedges to add some height, Not that I need to be any taller than I already am (5'7).


Honestly, I felt like I was in a Abercrombie & Fitch campaign.. The one thing that I wished I had at this moment was an ice coffee to enjoy this beautiful scenery, I almost thought it was fall already...Excuse me, while I gallop through the field in my wedges :)

Also, my stylist Ricky Orng at the time had me throw on his flannel shirt, very unisex ehh?

Top: H&M, Bottom: Forever 21, Shoes: H&M

Stylist: Ricky Orng
Photographer: Michael Cordova

0 comments

Post a Comment