Friday, August 16, 2013

Leather and prints.

It's been awhile since I have posted, but I am back and ready to share all my personal fashion preferences. A lot of my clothing are starting to collect dust, so I decided to put more pieces together. I purchased this amazing bodycon skirt awhile ago and waited so long to wear it. I am one of those females that buy clothing and wait a decade to wear them. Ok, I am exaggerating a bit... I wanted to pair this skirt with key pieces without looking too overdone. I chose this lipstick leather jacket and I am proud for only paying 50 bucks for it. When I took a long look at my outfit, I realized it reminded me of an interior vintage pizza parlor.







This checkered print skirt gives an eyeballing illusion, sometimes I even get dizzy looking at it for awhile. What makes this piece stand out is the the deep cupid in the center of the skirt. Turning ordinary to extraordinary.


Jacket: Zara, Botttom: Boohoo, Shoes: H&M

0 comments

Post a Comment