Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Denim Summer

My summer denim craze continue's, last year I was all about dresses, and skirts everyday. I've accumulated a good amount of cut-off denim shorts, and I've been all about skinny jeans, denim shorts, and especially colored skinny's. It is my frequent go to item when I need to jet out the door. Many more to add to my collection.


I was on my way to Boston, Ma with a friend of mine, and she parked right next to this unknown garage door. I knew instantly, I had to capture this awesome background. But, we needed our cup of coffee and a bite first to start off our productive day. As you can see, I am more than energetic to meet with this rustic red background. It's amazing how you can turn something so simple into life.



Top: Brandy Meville, Bottom: Forever21, Shoes: Forever21

0 comments

Post a Comment