Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Metallic Lust

Body con skirts just went through a whole new renovation this year. I am coming across more edge and cut out with these fitted bottoms. Now I still adore the classic pencil skirt, but days where I just want to feel more trendy and fierce, skirts with these concept definitely compliment me well. 

Metallic has bounce right back from those rock and roll days, you definitely do not have to be in a heavy metal band to rock a pair of metallics. The plain white tee with the black sleeves  flows with the matte gun-metal bottom. I do not recommend matching from head to toe with this outfit, It just might ruin the concept of the look. Whenever I get the chance to wear a loose top, I'm all on board. 


Top: Forever 21, Bottom: NastyGal, Shoes: Charlotte Russe

0 comments

Post a Comment