Sunday, September 8, 2013

Delicate Slit


Hello everyone, I am posting early for the upcoming week, it's sunday and I have the day off so why not. If you guys haven't noticed a lot of my clothing usually have a bohemian add on, what can I say? I am smitten by the look. This basic maxi skirt from forever 21 that I purchased last year is still standing strong and the high slit is an extra accent to my wardrobe. Usually I would sport an all black head to toe look with this skirt, but today I decide to give it a shimmy add on. I am wearing a classic crochet top from Urbanoutfitter; I could seriously wear this top for years going on. Every time I decide to wear an outfit I always have these heels from Charlotte Russe in mind, they just go with everything. Also, like every girl, I am always in the process of expanding my shoe game.

I happen to be photographed at the artist loft, and I sure wish I was living in this area, it's beautiful and luxurious. I don't think I would ever leave my pad.. Ok I'm exaggerating. I guess I can dream on and just take pictures here.

0 comments

Post a Comment