Monday, October 20, 2014

VELVET AND COLOR.


Sharp prints and textured fabric made its way off my clothing rack. I did some digging and I've decided to play with some fun patterns. I've been favoring neutral colors so much lately that I almost abandoned my affection for bright hues. For about 20 minutes, I attempted to play with prints to find something that would balance-out and complement this velvet jacket; I decided a neutral-colored bottom would do just the trick. This look may seem a bit loud but if you're bold enough then you'll do fine. Sometimes, stepping outside your comfort zone may be the best bold move ever.  Now I'm off to some retail therapy guys!

Photo credits: Nancy Ho.
Outfit details: Top: Forever 21, Jacket: H&M, Bottom: BooHoo.com Watch: Michael Kors.

0 comments

Post a Comment