Monday, October 13, 2014

SHADES OF GREY.


I decided to give Mill no.5 a visit once again and I couldn't walk past the rustic coffee shop I previously visited from my post before. You'd think I would help myself to a toasty cup of hot coffee but I took a turn for an iced latte instead, the chilly weather has nothing on me. Semi sheer thigh highs gave me an opportunity to gracefully wear my cotton shorts a bit longer into the season. I have lonely jewelry hanging on my cork board waiting to be worn so I incorporated my silver necklace with my polyester grained sweater to give it more than a blank canvas. If it tends to get colder outside, thick over the knee socks would keep those legs warmer. However, if you decide to sport this look, the hosiery may cause random eyes lurking, but don't pay any mind ladies! Fashion forward.

Photo credits: Nancy Ho.
Outfit: Top: H&M, Bottom: Forever 21, Legwear: Walmart, Shoes: Target.
Accessories: Hat: Forever 21, Watch: Michael Kors, Bag: H&M

0 comments

Post a Comment