Monday, October 27, 2014

STRIPE AND TIGHT.

For those warmer days, I enjoy wearing my dress with an added layer to cover up my caramel shoulders. I've been eyeing this deep- v dress for a week or so, and decided I wanted but did not need, but I purchased it for good. Another item added to my rack, it probably was not good idea but.. oh well. We found this alluring red door and decided it was a excellent location to shoot with this outfit, although we were hoping no stranger would come out of it, we were in good hands anyhow. I find myself continually wearing my black leather jacket with my outfit most days, it astonishing that it  complements very well. It is definitely one of my key pieces and if you happen to catch me on the streets I probably would be wearing it. I happened to be having an awesome hair day, when you have a good hair day, your entire day happens to be great! And it definitely was.. Until next time guys!








Dress- Forever 21, Jacket- Forever 21, Watch- Good Wood, Shoes- Target.

0 comments

Post a Comment