Monday, June 9, 2014

BLUE JEANS



Happy Monday everyone! Digging the Tomboy look? I seem to be conflicted because I am having this delicious dinner while I am typing this up. Food or blog? Why not both, Any who aside from my girly chic ways I took the liberty to marinade my wardrobe. Snapback, baseball jersey paired with denim (You cannot go wrong with denim) and topped off with a basic crop tank. I could probably go anywhere with this outfit (except work), it's nice to change it up here and there but... if you may favor one type of style be my guest. You will not be seeing many long denim in my post because the weather is warming up. However, you will see many cut-off denim shorts in my future post because I have plenty to share with you guys. Excuse me while I show the world my bad- ass look haha. 

Photo credits: Nancy Ho 

Top: DIY baseball jersey, forever 21 basic tank, Bottom: BDG: UrbanOutfitters, Shoes: Zara
What I am wearing on my lips: Sephora cream lipstain gloss in 01.







0 comments

Post a Comment