Tuesday, June 24, 2014

WANDERER



It's that time again where shorts are safe to wear outdoors again, maybe to the point that its hot enough that shorts feel like long jeans. The weather is hot but I can't complain I'd pick the hot weather over the cold winters any day. I love to spice up the ordinary high waisted shorts with a few accessories, if it isn't too hot I'll throw up on knee high leg wears to give my outfit some excitement. You'll definitely be eye catching especially if you have long legs like myself- but if not I'm sure you guys will look fabulous and carefree. I need to be a a music festival right now, it's the right ideal place to be with this wardrobe. For now.. my thunder thigh's and I will just wander around haha.

Wardrobe: Forever 21, Shoes: H&M
Photo Credit via Nancy Ho

0 comments

Post a Comment