Saturday, May 31, 2014

TRACK JACKET & LEATHER


It is early sunday morning, the time is 1:29 a.m as I am composing this final draft and all I could think about is falling into a deep slumber before I have to wake up and fulfill my duties at work. I mind as well share this lovely post with you guys, I borrowed my friend Linda's track jacket to wear randomly and thought I incorporate it with my wardrobe. This outfit reminds me of the movie "Grease", which takes place in a high school setting. I decided to throw on a leather piece to give it some jazz, there's something about leather and the track jacket that makes me feel young. Hah, I feel like I'm in high school again. If you have been reading along in my other post, you'll notice that I love adding leather or must I say faux leather pieces in my daily looks. It is my must have favorite's and has been trending for quite some time. And come on you guys, don't I look a bit cooler swinging that sexy jacket over my shoulders? Haha, just throwing some humor in there. 

Photo credit: Nancy Ho
Top: Marshalls, Bottom: Bebe, Outerwear: Forever 21, Shoes: Forever 21
What I'm wearing on my lips: Wet 'n Wild in Cherry Bomb 918D


0 comments

Post a Comment