Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BADGAL IN PAISLEY

What can I say.. I have stepped out of my comfort zone to do things differently, so I went ahead and paired this paisley legging with a DIY men's top that I borrowed from my photographer fiance. It's a splash of edgy and chic and I have to say I do look a bit "bad ass", and there's nothing wrong with that lol. I'm looking to step into different types of style's in the future to try something new. It doesn't hurt to try out new ideas, you have to go in with an open mind to see what works and what doesn't work for you. Anyhow, expect more street wear and chic in my upcoming post I will definetly be collaborating it in my wardrobe. 

Top: DIY men's T-shirt, Bottom: Forever 21, Shoes: Zara 
What I'm wearing on my lips: Sephora Lipstain No. 01





   








0 comments

Post a Comment