Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nightly dinner

It's been a month since I had been out, I have been a busy human like everyone else of course. Sometimes it's nice to come out and enjoy what the night has to bring. My friend nancy and I decided to meet up with some friends and have casual dinner and drinks. I have been craving sushi, Im not one that experiments with many food so I usually stick to my crabmeat, all sort of crabmeat rolls. It never fails to delight me. The drink menu seem too overwhelming so I normally order an margarita while my mermaid nancy orders her usual cranberry and vodka. She doesn't drink often, so its a celebration!
 
It's a first for night photo outside, it didn't come out bad at all.

Ending the night rapping and singing haha.

Top: Forever 21, Bottom: Forever 21, Jacket: H&M, Shoes: H&M


0 comments

Post a Comment