Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Breakfast & Primped

I start off my day with an ice coffee I sometimes would have two servings a day which isn't probably the best idea, but I love coffee. I found this quote on pinterest, "If you bring me coffee without having to ask, then I love you". Of course not literally, lets not abuse it. Anyhow one of the things I love about fall is wearing knee highs and I am exciting that I am finally wearing a skater skirt it's such a ultimate classic. Things do come back in style, I am guilty of hoarding several different colors and textures of the same thing; So I probably will have more to add to my racks. Don't mind me I'm just having my breakfast at Brew'd Awakening coffeehause, my room mate was snapping random photo's of me and no one seem to mind. 

Top: Forever21, Bottom: H&M, Cardigan: Marshalls, Knee Highs: Target.
Location: Downtown Lowell
Credits: Nancy Ho








0 comments

Post a Comment