Thursday, November 7, 2013

Current liquid favorites


So I decided to post something different, I usually only have my personal clothing taste but I wanted to share more of myself in depth. Currently these are my favorite's that I have been dedicated too so far this year. I alway's seem to add on more to my daily routine but what can I say? I love that flawless airbrush look. Most of my products can be bought from drugstores, I am not one of those high brands users. However I do love the best of both world. 

My base foundation is Revlon Colorstay in 370 toast, its usually my Fall/Winter shade, and it literally stays on flawless for 24 hours, It is medium to full coverage with a matte finish.

I use an darker shade to contour by Maybelline FIT ME in shade 355, it has a more dewy texture. Great for Contouring! I recommend watching "TheBeautyBox1211"; on youtube to get familiar with this method. She's great!

For Highlighting I use Instant Age Rewind by Maybelline, the color is actually just a neutralizer. 

Lastly, Mac Pro Longwear to diminish my awful under eye circle's, it is the only concealer that does not slide off my bags. 


0 comments

Post a Comment