Tuesday, November 18, 2014

DISTRESSED AND MELLOW









I can't get over how beautiful the leaves are looking this fall, the different types of texture and shades are absolutely stunning. Although, it was a bit chilly and drizzling I was still able to sport this relaxed bohemian ensemble. I am obsessed, with this astonishing distressed denim find and I scored it for only 24 bucks from Forever 21, definitely made my way to the register quickly. I had this silk- floral cardigan from H&M in my closet for a bit and finally paired it perfectly with the denim, I feel like a free spirited gal that enjoys tea. However, I much rather go for a cup of hot or ice coffee any day of the week. I love dipping into my closet and finding ways to recycle my clothing because a gal needs to be on a budget here and there. You'll make your wallet and bank account happier!

Cardigan: H&M, Top: Forever 21, Bottom: Forever 21, Shoes: Forever 21, Sunglasses: UrbanOutfitters.

Photo credit: Nancy Ho

0 comments

Post a Comment