Wednesday, November 5, 2014

DAZED IN SHADES


 Creating delicate layers to my style has been one that I lack so every often but I attempt to make an effort this season, especially because of the weather getting cooler and brisk. The sun rays played a huge role into making my skin appear tan, and I'm not complaining whatsoever. My waxed denim gives me an added layer of warmness to my leg's and the cream chiffon cardigan bring's out my beautiful floral blazer. Lastly, I decided to pop on my bold earring's and I went with gold to make my outfit appear warm against my cool color palette. I was hiding my eyes with these awesome sunny's and I felt pretty cool looking mysterious, you could literally look at people without them knowing- not that I was doing that haha. Excuse me while I relax and enjoy the music from the passing vehicles.  








Top: Forever 21, Cardigan: H&M, Blazer: UrbanOutfitters, Bottom: Zara, Shoes: Vince Camuto, Sunglasses: UrbanOutfitters.

Photo Credit: Nancy Ho



0 comments

Post a Comment