Monday, September 15, 2014

ROUGH EDGES










Being alone in the woods gives me that peace of mind pleasure. Oversized in destructive plaid button downs have journeyed along side throughout my entire summer. However, I am not ready to put these cotton fabric aside for good. Fall is basically here and I will continue to sport my crop top with my heavy masculine booties. Throwing a pair of tights on in the future will secure my caramel legs-when the weather takes a turn for the next couple of months. A simple trail turned into a beautiful canvas for a photo adventure, it's amazing how stunning mother nature comes to life. Rough edges and beautiful thorns, I felt it especially when I was sitting on one of those logs haha. It's tough to keep a straight face.

Photo credits: Nancy Ho
Outfit details: Top: Forever 21, Bottom: Forever 21, Top II: Local beach shop, Shoe: Topshop
What I am wearing on my lips: Wet 'n Wild in Bare it all

0 comments

Post a Comment