Monday, September 29, 2014

BLACK ON WHITE


Between iheart radio music performance on t.v and the new black list show, a blog post seem to be an appropriate. Fall is here and the weather isn't your typical chilly tickle me fancy forecast. I am still baring my legs and my short sleeves, furthermore I am egg cited to wear my boots! Oversized tops and midi skirts are my current favorite obsession, I'm feeling fancy and edgy. Chunky chained necklace are a great decorative on a blank canvas, I  should incorporate more jewelry in my daily apparel. Anyhow, this show is pulling my attention. Happy Monday everyone! 

Photo credit: Nancy Ho
Outfit details: Top: forever 21, Bottom: DIY skirt, Necklace: H&M, Shoes: Zara.


1 comments

  1. Great minimalist look with a rock flare! Im also diggin' your makeup. Very flawless :)

    xo
    Hannah

    www.pairofheirs.com

    ReplyDelete