Thursday, December 12, 2013

Blue Velvet

It has officially begun when I can feel the brisk cold air tickle my legs, winter weather has kicked in and I am not a huge fan when it comes to stepping outside to start my car up. That just means I need more outerwear in my wardrobe, I try to sway away from splurging on countless blazers for coverup's. I knew when I purchased this acid oversized jean jacket from forever 21, this item would be worn for years on. I don't know why my skin looks overly tan, most days I am so much more paler. When it comes to winter I love to look as pale as I can, but that isn't always the case I guess. 

You guys would probably see this backdrop frequently my mermaid and I scored an ultimate photo session spot. It's perfect! 

         






0 comments

Post a Comment