Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Colorful taste


C

I had some old pieces that I held onto for quite awhile and I refuse to donate or let it go; my H&M jacket that I scored from 3 years back for only 10 bucks on sale! I managed to fit it onto my wardrobe this year but I'd have to admit it is quite the colorful jacket. Don't mind me everyone but skirts all kind of different skirts are what I have been drawn to this season, so you guys will probably see a lot of tasteful bottoms. Don't be afraid to incorporate your summer items into your fall wardrobe, it definitely saves the dollars. To be honest the skirt and the shoes are the only new item I recently splurged on. 

Jacket: H&M, Top: Nordstrom: BP Clothing, Bottom: Forever 21, Shoes: Steve Madden


Photographer: Nancy Ho



0 comments

Post a Comment