Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Gracefully 25


Oh boy, it was a 90 degree weather. I knew, that I wanted to wear something light, but at the same time I wanted to shine on this beautiful day. I have been obsessed with the skater skirt look this warm season, it is fun and a flirty feel. If, I want to come out without looking to dressed or too casual, I instantly throw on this bad boy. Tube tops, are a summer must have, in my opinion it is my go to basic, especially in hot weather. 

Top: H&M, Bottom: H&M, Shoes: Charlotte Russe, Necklace: Ebay


I am officially 25 and grateful, I spent my actual birthday
celebration with my dear girlfriend's at Bahama Breeze, it is located in Tyngsboro, Ma which is basically the borderline of NH. I honestly expected to day lounge, and sip on margarita's throughout the day. And, I have to mention this place has awesome appetizers. From 4 p.m to 6 p.m, they have a list of half-off appetizers, and their drinks ranges from 5 to 7 dollars. I wish I had photo's of the actual drinks. But, I will say they are all colorful and tasteful. It was in fact a 90 degree day, but the alternating fan's out on the deck kept the heat bearable. 


1 comments